Careers at Topsite
Do you think you can bring something special to the Topsite team? Whether we have a position for you right now or not, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an experienced website developer to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for building, modifying, and optimizing websites for our clients.
This is a contract position that will turn into a permanent full-time position for the right person. The successful applicant will receive paid training during their probationary period while working on multiple small projects to test their skills and ability to work with our team.
Experience & Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following:
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of PHP and JS
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress
- Portfolio of previous website projects
- Computer and internet capable of remote work
Any of the following would be considered a strong asset:
- Intermediate knowledge of JS
- Intermediate knowledge of PHP
- Experience with several CMS platforms (Wix, Shopify, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with design software (photoshop or similar)
- Up-to-date with SEO best practices
If you would like to apply, please submit your information through the form on this page.