It’s never simple to decide whether you need a new website or whether your current website just needs a bit of a facelift. There are, however, lot’s of tools available to figure out whether your website is performing the way that it should.
Here are some of the things you should be checking when considering a new website:
- How fast do your website’s pages load?
- Is your website optimized for mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, and everything in between?
- Where do you rank on Google for keywords relating to your business services and geography?
- Are you being held for ransom by your current developer anytime you want to make a change?
- What platform or CMS is your website built in? Is that platform still being updated and maintained?
- Am I looking at the data of my website and comparing it to the goals of my business?
If you’re ready to take the next step with your online presence, contact us today!